As you finish classes, be sure to accomplish the following list of items regarding your studios space at APD West. Remember, APD West closes Saturday, May 14 at Midnight for the summer.
1. Throw all trash out - into trash containers or out to dumpster. Do not merely leave on your desk or by your area for someone else to remove.
2. If you have foam core or other materials that can be used for model building, make a neat collective stack on one drafting board.
3. Put recyclable bottles and other items in the appropriate containers.
4. Empty materials you have in the birch cabinets/lockers.
5. Don't forget to retrieve your food and drink from the refrigerators!
In summary, everything on and around your desk area in studio should be removed; desktop cleared, cabinets cleared out. Items you might have in the collective/public areas of studios from full-scale prototype builds must also be taken care of.
Thank you each for your attention to leaving IAPD spaces in a responsibly clean manner!