Master of Science in Community Development
Admission to the MSCD program requires the following (application materials will be submitted on-line while completing the Graduate School application):
- A 3.0 grade point average or higher on the last 60 credits of coursework.
- Students with GPAs less than 3.0 on last 60 credits may still be admitted on probationary status and thus still encouraged to apply.
- Complete the K-State Graduate School application
- Pay the application fee: Domestic $65, International $75
- Statement of intent: Statement of intent should be addressed to LARCP Faculty. Provide a one-two page statement describing why you want to study community development. Be specific about how our program can help you achieve your professional goals and any particular focus areas you hope to pursue. This statement is also an opportunity to tell us about yourself and your aptitude for graduate study in community development.
- Three References: Provide contact information for three references. References should be previous/current professors or employers who can speak to your ability to handle graduate-level work.
- Transcripts: Please upload transcript from all postsecondary institutions attended.
- GRE scores are not required.
Please contact the LARCP Academic Advisor for more information.