1. K-State home
  2. »APDesign
  3. »About
  4. »Work Request

College of Architecture, Planning and Design

Work Request Form

During the normal workday (Monday-Friday, 8 am – 5 pm), if something is broken, leaking, or similarly suddenly dysfunctional, please call (785) 532-5950. Alternatively, you may contact Ann Cook amcook@ksu.edu and copy Lisa Shubert lisash@ksu.edu.

If there is a problem that requires immediate attention after hours, please contact the University Police dispatch at (785) 532-6412.

If you would like to report a problem that is not an emergency situation or would like to request work to be completed, please fill out the form below and click "Submit". 

Work Request Form

*indicates required field

Describe the issue or work needed with as much detail as you can.