Employment / Internships
Architectural Designer/Intern | Aeroteck
A qualified candidate will be a team-oriented individual willing to collaborate with all levels of staff. Candidates should have effective communication skills as well as the ability to present confidently to clients and in internal design charettes. The candidate must be able to manage and produce documents on multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment. Responsibilities include all phases of design from Master Planning and Concept Design through Construction Administration phases, Project Management and client contact. REVIT experience is a must. SketchUp, 3ds max and Adobe creative suite experience is preferred.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture from an accredited university.
- Proficiency with Revit
- Multitasking skills are a must
- Candidates should be organized, ambitious, positive-minded individuals
- Candidates must have the ability to manage the design of multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously, Consult with clients on the job site, and have excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Experience with rendering and modeling software (preferably Sketchup, 3DS Max)
Employment type: Full Time
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US and sponsorship is not available for this position.
Please contact Jame Roan at 913-333-5610 if you are interested and visit our website at https://www.aerotek.com/en
Posted 3 July 2018
Project Architect | UPWARD ARCHITECTURE
UPWARD Architecture is seeking a talented Project Architect with a minimum of 5 years of experience to join our growing firm. Our work blurs the line between architecture and interior design, so candidates must be willing and able to work on a variety of project types. Job responsibilities will include design exploration, presentation and production drawings, digital modeling/rendering, technical research and detailing,consultant coordination, and construction administration.
UPWARD is a small, Seattle-based, design focused Architecture and Interiors firm currently working on numerous hospitality, winery/distillery, adaptive reuse, and custom residential projects in Washington State. For more information on our work and ethos, visit www.upwardarchitecture.com.
– A portfolio that demonstrates a thoughtful and rigorous design process
– Demonstrated proficiency in AutoCAD and/or Revit, SketchUP, Photoshop, MS Office Suite, and hand drawing/sketching
– Verbal, written, and graphic skills necessary to communicate concepts and design solutions to team members, clients, consultants and contractors
– A passion for elegant detailing and material selection/specification that reinforce a project’s design intent
– Ability to work collaboratively and independently on design, presentation, and construction documentation efforts
– Ability to research and resolve technical issues
– Professional Degree in Architecture
– Working knowledge of the International Building Code and local/regional (Seattle, King County, etc.) permitting processes as they relate to the project and its design
Our office is a fun and informal studio atmosphere in the Inscape Arts building in the International District. We offer competitive compensation, health benefits, performance-based bonuses, paid holidays and time off, and financial support for continuing education. Please email résumé and work examples in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org; we’ll follow up with additional information or to schedule an interview should your skillset match our opening.
Posted 11 April 2018
HOK | INTERIOR DESIGN STUDENT INTERN | KANSAS CITY
POPULOUS | INTERIOR DESIGN STUDENT INTERN IN KANSAS CITY