Graduate Certificate in Community Development
Admission to the CD certificate program requires the following (application materials will be submitted on-line while completing the Graduate School application):
- A 3.0 grade point average or higher on the last 60 credits of coursework.
- Students with GPAs less than 3.0 on last 60 credits may still be admitted on probationary status and thus still encouraged to apply.
- Complete the K-State Graduate School application
- Pay the application fee: Domestic $65, International $75
- Transcripts: Please upload transcript from all postsecondary institutions attended.
- GRE scores are not required.
Please contact the LARCP Academic Advisor for more information.