1. K-State home
  2. »APDesign
  3. »Architecture Planning and Design Future Students
  4. »Degree Finder
  5. »International Student Preparation for Architecture Planning and Design

College of Architecture, Planning and Design

For International Students

International students have several options. The five-year Master's degree programs are designed for high school graduates and transfer students. It is an accredited degree that will result in a Master's degree instead of a Bachelor's degree and will lead to licensure or certification. We also offer Master's degrees for college graduates (post-baccalaureate) in Architecture, Interior Architecture & Product Design, Landscape Architecture and Regional & Community Planning and post-professional Master of Science degrees in Architecture and Community Development. The College also offers a Ph.D. in Environmental Design & Planning.

How to Apply
Request informationApply now


Contact the Director of Student Recruitment for help with your academic plans!