Missouri Tuition Match Program
Freshmen, transfer students starting in fall 2021 may be eligible for in-state tuition rates at Kansas State University.
If you’re a Missouri resident planning to start K-State in fall 2021 as a freshmen or transfer student, you may be eligible for in-state tuition at K-State.
- Awarded to incoming freshmen who are Missouri residents with a minimum 3.25 high school GPA and 22 ACT OR 1100 SAT.
- or -
- Transfer student with at least a 3.25 college GPA or higher
The discounted rate is renewable as long as you maintain a cumulative 3.0 K-State GPA and meet general scholarship renewal requirements.
Missouri Reciprocal Tuition Agreement
Students who do not qualify for Missouri Tuition Match Program may be eligible for in-state tuition through the College of Architecture, Planning and Design for the following programs:
- Master of Architecture
- Master of Interior Architecture
- Master of Industrial Design
- Master of Landscape Architecture
Master of Regional & Community Planning is not a covered degree program.
Students are selected on the basis of academic merit and financial need. A limited number of these awards are available.
University of Missouri at Kansas City Department of Architecture, Urban Planning and Design students (UMKC)
- UMKC students who are considered Missouri residents for tuition purposes will be granted in-state tuition upon admission to APDesign.
Contact the Director of Student Recruitment for help with your academic plans!