ATTENTION HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS!
K-State Design Discovery
Sunday, June 23 - Wednesday, June 26
This three-day immersive experience will introduce students to the professions of architecture, interior architecture and product design, landscape architecture, and regional and community planning through exposure to basic environmental design concepts, the creative design process, design technology and hands-on project management in a
cutting-edge studio space.
APDesign receives top rankings from DesignIntelligence
Kansas State University's College of Architecture, Planning & Design graduate programs in architecture, interior architecture and landscape architecture are once again among the best in the nation, according to annual rankings by DesignIntelligence, the only organization ranking accredited professional programs in architecture, landscape architecture and interior design/architecture.
This year, the graduate program in landscape architecture ranked fourth in the nation overall and first among programs at public institutions. The graduate program in interior architecture ranked seventh nationally and first among programs at public institutions. The graduate program in architecture ranked 20th in the nation and seventh among programs at public institutions..(FULL STORY)
- APDesign Alumni Fellow to present lecture 'Landscapes, Brains and Wellbeing'
- APDesign Department of Architecture presents 'Cowboys and Farmers'
- APDesign, NOMAS present architect Roberta Washington
- APDesign education abroad students exhibit at Italian Embassy
- Landscape architecture professor publishes new guidebook
- Chad Schwartz named Professor of the Week by Faculty Senate
- Condia named American Institute of Architects Fellow
- De Noble names American Institute of Architects Fellow
- APDesign student earns top honors in Steelcase NEXT competition
- More News Releases