Topic: An Ideas Competition for a new Urban Park. This park will include a new Museum and a new Community Activity Center for Manhattan, Kansas. Specific Site and Program to be introduced at the competition kick-off.
College of Architecture, Planning & Design receives top rankings from DesignIntelligence
Graduate programs in architecture, landscape architecture and interior architecture offered by Kansas State University's College of Architecture, Planning & Design remain among the nation's best in the latest rankings from DesignIntelligence. Photo by Tim Hursley. FULL STORY
- Three APDesign students receive Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Graduate Fellowship
- APDesign Ekdahl Lecture presented by Chelina Odbert Nov. 20
- APDesign receives AIA Kansas City Merit Award
- Former director of user experience at Microsoft presents at APDesign
- Internationally renowned urban designer to present at APDesign Ekdahl Lecture Series
- College of Architecture, Planning & Design receives top rankings from DesignIntelligence
- Product Designer celebrates 10 years after K-State
- APDesign professor selected to attend Scholars in Professional Practice program
- Interior architecture & product design students exhibit 'Enlightenment'
- APDesign architecture students win 2019 studio prize
- Interior architecture and product design student wins $30,000 scholarship
- Katie Kingery-Page honored with professional award for K-State's Meadow
- Lawrence Scarpa next visiting Victor L. Regnier Chair
- Katie Kingery-Page honored with award for K-State's Meadow
- Associate Professor, Jessica Canfield wins national design competition
- APDesign students earn honors in Regnier video competition
- APDesign students recognized for achievements in APDPro
- APDesign awards Heintzelman and Kremer prizes
- APDesign students compete for top honors in annual Ted and Sue Knapp Delineation Competition
- APDesign professor releases new book 'Linear Thought-Condensation'
- 'Minutes' with award winning APDesign student
- A Special Touch: Students lend talents to commencement
- APDesign Alumni Fellow to present lecture 'Landscapes, Brains and Wellbeing'
- More News Releases