Minutes with award winning APDesign student
Taylor Hegarty, graduate student in Interior Architecture & Product Design, discusses her Angelo Donghia Scholarship win with K-State President Richard Myers in the most recent episode of Minutes with Myers.
APDesign receives top rankings from DesignIntelligence
Kansas State University's College of Architecture, Planning & Design graduate programs in architecture, interior architecture and landscape architecture are once again among the best in the nation, according to annual rankings by DesignIntelligence, the only organization ranking accredited professional programs in architecture, landscape architecture and interior design/architecture.
This year, the graduate program in landscape architecture ranked fourth in the nation overall and first among programs at public institutions. The graduate program in interior architecture ranked seventh nationally and first among programs at public institutions. The graduate program in architecture ranked 20th in the nation and seventh among programs at public institutions..(FULL STORY)
- APDesign students earn honors in Regnier video competition
- APDesign students recognized for achievements in APDPro
- APDesign awards Heintzelman and Kremer prizes
- APDesign students compete for top honors in annual Ted and Sue Knapp Delineation Competition
- APDesign professor releases new book 'Linear Thought-Condensation'
- 'Minutes' with award winning APDesign student
- A Special Touch: Students lend talents to commencement
- APDesign Alumni Fellow to present lecture 'Landscapes, Brains and Wellbeing'
- More News Releases