APDesign students compete in
design charrette for scholarships
The College of Architecture, Planning & Design at Kansas State University, or APDesign, challenged 12 teams each comprised of three students selected from the architecture, interior architecture & product design, landscape architecture, regional & community planning programs to a public space/amenity competition for the design of a new outdoor performance venue in the Manhattan City Park.
Click HERE for the full story with all the entry images!
APDesign receives top rankings from DesignIntelligence
Kansas State University's College of Architecture, Planning & Design graduate programs in architecture, interior architecture and landscape architecture are once again among the best in the nation, according to annual rankings by DesignIntelligence, the only organization ranking accredited professional programs in architecture, landscape architecture and interior design/architecture.
This year, the graduate program in landscape architecture ranked fourth in the nation overall and first among programs at public institutions. The graduate program in interior architecture ranked seventh nationally and first among programs at public institutions. The graduate program in architecture ranked 20th in the nation and seventh among programs at public institutions..(FULL STORY)
- Vibhavari Jani selected to receive International Interior Design Association Foundation Diversity Award
- Fullagar to present Cassias Gallery talk
- APDesign faculty member, alumni and students contribute to new landscape architecture book
- APDesign students win in photo competition
- APDesign architecture student wins in international design competition
- Five APDesign students win in 20th anniversary of Bowman Forum
- Lynn Ewanow to be honored as 2018 International Educator of the Year
- APDesign 10-year honorees return to campus
- APDesign colloquium to examine green roofs at Kansas State University
- Ekdahl lecturer Michelle Delk to present 'Generosity: Infrastructure and the Public Realm'
- More News Releases