Lynn Ewanow to be honored as 2018 International Educator of the Year
Lynn Ewanow, associate professor and associate dean, director of environmental design studies program and director of international programs in the College of Architecture, Planning & Design, will be honored as the 2018 International Educator of the Year.
Presented by the Office of International Programs, the International Educator of the Year award annually honors an individual's sustained commitment to advancing international education at K-State. (FULL STORY)
APDesign 10-year honorees return to campus
The College of Architecture, Planning & Design, or APDesign, at Kansas State University is recognizing four alumni for their successes 10 years after their graduation from the university and APDesign programs.
The 2018 honorees are Carly Pumphrey, Kansas City, Missouri; Chad Bunger, Manhattan; Clemente Jaquez, Dallas, Texas, and Chris Sass, Lexington, Kentucky. (FULL STORY)
APDesign receives top rankings from DesignIntelligence
Kansas State University's College of Architecture, Planning & Design graduate programs in architecture, interior architecture and landscape architecture are once again among the best in the nation, according to annual rankings by DesignIntelligence, the only organization ranking accredited professional programs in architecture, landscape architecture and interior design/architecture.
This year, the graduate program in landscape architecture ranked fifth in the nation overall and second among programs at public institutions. The graduate program in interior architecture ranked sixth nationally and first among programs at public institutions. The graduate program in architecture ranked 18th in the nation and eighth among programs at public institutions. (FULL STORY)
- APDesign colloquium to examine green roofs at Kansas State University
- Ekdahl lecturer Michelle Delk to present 'Generosity: Infrastructure and the Public Realm'
- Leibrock to present 'Residential Design for Health and Longevity'
- Interior architecture & product design student wins $30,000 scholarship
- APDesign again scores top rankings from DesignIntelligence
- Scarpa to present 'Ordinary and Extraordinary' in next APDesign Ekdahl Lecture
- De Noble and Rolley selected as Most Admired Educators
- More News Releases