TAKE THE DESIGNINTELLIGENCE SURVEY TODAY!
For the past 17 years, DesignIntelligence has conducted their annual survey of America’s Best Architecture & Design Schools. I write today to ask for your participation in the 2017-2018 survey. If you are a person in your firm who hires architects, interior designers, landscape architects or industrial designers, you are invited to share your experiences and perspectives. These annual rankings are today’s leading resource to rank architecture and design programs on their ability to prepare graduates for professional practice.
The survey requires about 15-20 minutes of your time and can be completed in more than one sitting should you need to exit and return to complete it at a later time. The responding party must be in a leadership position qualified to hire employees. If you are not qualified to complete the survey on your firm’s behalf, we ask that you forward it to the appropriate person in your firm. Individual responses will be kept confidential but a listing of all responding firms may be published.
Please use the following links to access the surveys. If you hire in more than one discipline we invite you to complete a survey for each discipline for which you hire. The survey will close on Friday, May 26, 2017. Click on the heading for your discipline.
APDesign E-Magazine is now available!
- Purple reigns in EPA's national Campus RainWorks green infrastructure design competition
- APDesign professor wins 2017 Design Intelligence Award
- APDesign students awarded top prizes in annual Ted and Sue Knapp Delineation Competition
- Keane to present Commerce Bank Distinguished Graduate Faculty Lecture
- Interactive showcases and presentations about visualization technologies
- Architecture professor builds knowledge of past masters
- Students and professionals are building an affordable-rent duplex in Waldo
- APDesign dean receives select honor for his advocacy of architecture
- Regional and community planning professor, graduate student attend Transportation Research Board annual meeting
- Regional and community planning faculty member has two recent publications
- APDesign students compete in Thomas A. Tyler/Answers Inc. environmental design photo contest
- APDesign to offer an accelerated summer studio
- Manko awards $5,000 scholarship to APDesign student
More News Releases