Seaton Complex Revitalization and Expansion
SHAPING THE FUTURE OF THE SEATON COMPLEX
The College of Architecture, Planning & Design is committed to a future in the Seaton Complex. With your help we will transform Seaton into a 21st century learning environment on par with our national reputation. Click HERE for images.
Features to include:
- Interdisciplinary design labs
- Outdoor teaching amphitheater
- Secure exhibit/gallery space
- Consolidated fabrication and product design labs
- 300-seat auditorium with retractable seating
- Atrium commons and collaborative spaces
- Energy efficient design - reduces maintenance and operating costs
- 21st-century production facilities
- 194,000 square feet
Our two-phase project to expand and revitalize Seaton Complex will:
Increase support from our students
- The Student Advisory Council is committed to this project, approving a 189% increase in student fees over the next four years to raise approximately $1 million annually in support of APDesign technologies and equipment.
Enhance the value of a K-State Degree
- Fostering increased interdisciplinary activity will result in greater value for students with a degree from Kansas State University.
Stimulate job creation in Kansas and the region
- 47 percent of college graduates remain in Kansas and the Kansas City Area. They are the job creators of tomorrow.
Strengthen the economy
- We are producing architects, planners, landscape architects and designers, who fuel community development and drive economic growth.
Help APDesign maintain its national reputation
- Highest retention and six-year graduation rates at K-State.
- All three departments are consistently ranked nationally - often in the top 10.
Ways to help
Director of Development
College of Architecture, Planning & Design
Kansas State University Foundation