Did you miss the ENVD Town Hall?
We covered a lot of ground. Key take aways as you prepare for the fall semester are:
Know the K-State policies, https://www.k-state.edu/covid-19, and prepare for class
· Quarantine 14 days if you move from a high-risk state or country
· Complete the face mask training
Be flexible and patient
· Faculty furloughs will not impact teaching but will require attention to stated availability
· Faculty/advisors/staff will rotate working on-campus/at home, expect to meet online
Be ready if conditions change
· Plan for how you will get work done
· Ask questions, make suggestions, be proactive
· With the ability to work remotely, faculty may not always be in their office. If no one is in the office, the best way to contact us is via email.
First Year Studio Kits:
A few of the items in the first year studio kit are backordered, so kits are not yet available. If you haven’t already done so, please call the K-State Campus Store (785.532.6583) to pre-order your kit and drawing board. The Campus Store will contact you when your kit is ready for pick up.