Interior Architecture and Industrial Design
Did you miss the IAID Town Hall?
We covered a lot of ground. Key take aways as you prepare for the fall semester are:
Know the K-State policies, https://www.k-state.edu/covid-19, and prepare for class
· Quarantine 14 days if you move from a high-risk state or country
· Complete the face mask training
Be flexible and patient
· Faculty furloughs will not impact teaching but will require attention to stated availability
· Faculty/advisors/staff will rotate working on-campus/at home, expect to meet online
Be ready if conditions change
· Plan for how you will get work done
· Ask questions, make suggestions, be proactive
· With the ability to work remotely, we may not always be working in the office. If no one is in the office, the best way to contact us is via email.
· Email firstname.lastname@example.org