Students will apply to the Graduate School in spring of 3rd year. In January of 3rd year, you will receive an email with instructions for applying to the Graduate School, along with the GPA you will use on your application. You must have a 3.0 GPA on the last 60 credit hours taken for regular admission and a 2.75-2.99 for probationary admission. If the GPA included in your letter is below 2.75, please contact your academic advisor.
Special instructions for 3rd year students applying to Graduate School:
- Students will apply for admission for the upcoming Summer term .
- On the post-secondary education page, be sure to enter K-State as a previously attended institution. Then, in the "Admin Only" box, enter NBARCH. Entering this code will allow you to continue the application without uploading transcripts.
- International students must also complete and upload an Affidavit of Financial Support.
- You must pay the application fee of $65 ($75 for international students) before you may submit your application. Credit/debit cards and electronic checks are accepted.
- You will receive an email from the Graduate School confirming receipt of your application. If you have questions, contact your academic advisor or Lisa Last in 1127 Regnier Hall, 785.532.5047.
- You will receive an email notification regarding your admission to the Graduation School within a few weeks.