- American Institute of Architecture Students
- American Society of Landscape Architecture Student Chapter
- APDesign Ambassadors/Mentors
- Architecture Student Advisory Board
- Dean's Student Advisory Council
- Environmental Design Student Association
- InterCultural Collaborative
- Interior Architecture Student Council
- National Organization of Minority Architecture Students
- Student Planning Association
- Tau Sigma Delta
- Women in Design
APDesign Peer Mentors are a select cadre of students who mentor our newest students during their common first year in Environmental Design Studies. To apply or to learn more, contact Director of Academic Services Lisa Last.
APDesign Ambassadors fill the essential mission of helping the college reach the next generation of planners, designers and architects. To apply or to learn more, contact Director of Student Recruitment Karina Taufi.
Community engagement and Service learning
APDesign students apply their knowledge and skills in real communities, allowing students to practice the leadership skills important to their future careers. Community-engaged, service learning is woven into many APDesign courses.
APDesign students and faculty partnered with Downtown Wichita to develop the ICTUrbanPopUp Park.